The Kimberley is a classic round-toe roper boot, built to work as hard as you do. The full-grain leather shaft extends up the calf 11 1/2" for extra protection and support. The boots are constructed with a Goodyear welt for durability. The leather sole provides grip and the full glove leather lining allows your feet to breathe and absorb moisture providing comfort all day.
Your boots are a product we stand behind - thoughtfully designed and tested in Australia to withstand even the harshest conditions of our beautiful Country. They have been carefully handcrafted by the hands of over 100 highly skilled traditional artisans in Leon, Mexico.
Through work, adventure, the paddocks and the pub – we’ve got you covered.
These boots are for you to enjoy today and for years to come.
- Premium full-grain cowhide wax leather
- 11 1/2" shaft height
- Round toe
- Pull tabs on both sides with embossed Signature Bull
- 3/4 Goodyear welt craftsmanship
- Leather-lined Poron insole
- Leather midsole with steel shank and cork filling for lasting comfort and maximum support
- Leather sole with rubber insert for grip
- Stacked leather heel with reinforced rubber heel for grip
- Full glove leather lining
- 34.9mm heel height
- Handcrafted in Mexico
Each pair is individually polished by hand. The nature of the skins adds slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly handcrafted footwear and enables the look to get better with age.
- We recommend ordering half a size smaller than your usual boot size for the best fit.
- The EE sizing is best suited for a wider foot.