The Kununurra is based on a traditional Chelsea boot and modernised with a narrow square toe. Built for reliability and comfort, the Kununurra boot is constructed with a Goodyear welt for durability. The leather sole provides grip and the full glove leather lining allows your feet to breathe and absorb moisture providing comfort all day. The boot opening is slightly above ankle height with elasticated side panels making for an easy slip-on fit.
Your boots are a product we stand behind - thoughtfully designed in Australia to cover all the conditions of our beautiful country. They have been carefully handcrafted by the hands of over 100 highly skilled traditional artisans in Leon, Mexico.
Through work, adventure, the paddocks and the pub – we’ve got you covered.
- Premium full-grain cowhide leather
- Narrow square toe
- Reinforced Signature Bull tabs, front and back
- Black elasticated side panels
- 3/4 Goodyear welt craftsmanship
- Leather-lined Poron insole
- Leather midsole with steel shank and cork filling for lasting comfort and maximum support
- Leather sole with rubber insert for grip
- Stacked leather heel with reinforced rubber for grip
- Full glove leather lining
- 34.9mm heel height
- Handcrafted in Mexico
Each pair is individually polished by hand. The nature of the skins adds slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly handcrafted footwear and enables the look to get better with age.
- The EE sizing is best suited for a wider foot.