The Kununurra is based off a traditional Chelsea boot, but modernised with a narrow square toe. Built for reliability and comfort, the Kununurra boot is constructed with a Goodyear welt for durability, while the rubber sole provides an extremely comfortable footprint thanks to an inner cork filling that adapts to each foot with wear. The full glove leather lining allows your feet to breathe and absorbs moisture, providing all-day comfort. The boot opening is slightly above ankle height with elasticated side panels making for an easy slip-on fit.
Your boots are a product we stand behind - thoughtfully designed in Australia to cover all the conditions of our beautiful Country. They have been carefully handcrafted by the hands of over 100 highly skilled traditional artisans in Leon, Mexico.
Through work, adventure, the paddocks, the pub and all that life throws at you – we’ve got you covered.
These boots are for you to enjoy today and for years to come.
- Premium full grain cowhide leather
- Vintage finished leather (pull-up leather)
- Narrow square toe
- Reinforced Signature Bull tabs, front and back
- Tonal elasticated side panels
- 3/4 Goodyear welt craftsmanship
- Water resistant, keeps your feet dry from light water exposure
- Leather-lined Poron insole
- Leather midsole with steel shank and cork filling for lasting comfort and maximum support
- Rubber sole
- Stacked leather heel with reinforced rubber heel for grip
- Full glove leather lining
- 34.9mm heel height
- Handcrafted in Mexico
Each pair is individually polished by hand. The nature of the skins adds slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly handcrafted footwear and enables the look to get better with age.
- The EE sizing is best suited for a wider foot.